Nokia has announced the availability of Nokia Browser 2.0, a major update dedicated to Nokia Series 40 devices.
According to Nokia, The new version reduces data consumption by up to 90% and web sites load up to three times faster in comparison to devices without cloud-accelerated browsing and consumers will also benefit from a number of other enhanced capabilities.
Features of Nokia Browser 2.0 :
1. Faster browsing with speed improvements throughout the experience.
2. Easier access to new and popular Web apps to enable a richer and more engaging internet experience.
3. New, intuitive user interface offers one click access to search, most popular content and most valuable features.
4. Media handling enhancements provide an easier way to enjoy video, audio and images. Users can download in background mode while continuing to browse the web or queue downloads for later when performance or rates are better. Downloads can be saved to memory cards or phone memory for later offline viewing or listening.
5. One-click share on Social Networks by remembering Facebook and/or Twitter login to easily share any page URL and comments from your browser.
Developers can find out more about how the updated browser will enable them to build rich standards-based web apps at: http://www.developer.
Consumers can download the Nokia Browser 2.0 at: http://store.nokia.com/
(Photo : Nokia.com)